WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. Consultation – customers should be consulted about the level and quality of the services they receive and, wherever possible, should be given a choice about that services that are offered.
2. Service Standards – customers should be told what level and quality of services they will receive so that they are aware of what to expect.
3. Access – all customers should have equal access to the services to which they are entitled.
4. Courtesy – customers should be treated with courtesy and consideration.
5. Information – customers should be given full, accurate information about the services that they are entitled to receive.
6. Openness and Transparency – customers should be told how departments or divisions are run, who is in charge and how much services cost.
7. Redress – if the promised standard of service is not delivered, customers should be offered an apology, a full explanation and a speedy and effective remedy; and when complaints are made, customers should receive a sympathetic, positive response.
8. Value for Money – service should be provided economically and efficiently in order to give customers the best possible value for money.
Peace of Mind
Internet Of Things